The National Guild supports eight national networks designed to convene members, share resources and strategies, and drive a national conversation around vital topics in arts education. All Networks are led by a Guild Ambassador (or two) and supported by a steering committee composed of Guild members.
Network activities include:
- In-depth webinars with field experts
- Online video chats with peer-to-peer discussion and breakout room conversations
- In-person regional convenings designed for Guild members
- Gatherings and activities at the Conference for Community Arts Education
- Articles and interviews archived for members in the Resource Center
Connecting with Guild Networks
Full members receive full access to Network benefits. If you are not a member, consider joining the Guild. You can also express your Network interests via the link below to receive updates on activity.
National Guild Members
As a Guild member, you can affiliate with Guild Networks by logging in and updating your User Profile.
Other Network Stakeholders
If you are not a member of the Guild—but want to stay up to date on activities—you can provide your contact information below.