The National Guild is pleased to invite Guild members to apply to showcase their students’ artwork for the 2019 Conference for Community Arts Education in Austin. Accepted works will be used as cover art for the conference program book, projected on screen during plenary sessions, and/or printed and hung on display throughout the conference. If selected, the work of your student(s) will be seen by 700+ conference delegates representing over 350 arts organizations, foundations, and other community arts education stakeholders.
- Diversity: Our aim is to exemplify the diversity of disciplines, age levels, cultures and program purposes within the Guild's network.
- Image quality: Images must have adequate resolution to reproduce well for print/projection. Please refer to image requirements below. We can do some image correction on our end, but images should be sharp and evenly lit.
- Applicability: We love getting images of your students hard at work, but in this case, we are looking for images of the artwork itself. For sculptures or murals, photos of the art are also acceptable.
- Images should be sharp and un-pixelated at 5 inches at the smallest dimension at 300 dpi. Acceptable file types are .jpg, .tif, .gif and .pdf.
- Images should be renamed with your organization's name_student’s name_student’s age. If the artwork is by a group of students, please enter their group name instead, and if unsure of the student’s age, please indicate their age group (example: CreativeArtworks_YouthApprentices01_Teen.jpg).
- We can accept up to 10 images per organization.